Thanks to those who have nominated me for awards. I have been lucky enough to get nominated for several at the same time and would like to give each it’s due, so will follow the full rules of each award one at a time. For now I’d like to focus on the LIEBSTER from Diana.
Diana Marinova was gracious enough to nominate me for the Liebster award and after taking a million years to answer the questions, I am finally ready to post. First, Thank you Diana, for nominating me.
About the Liebster: The idea behind this award is to recognize new bloggers and help them get some buzz and promote their blogs. It’s a sign of recognition and it can mean pretty much what you want it to mean.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and accept it, you need to follow a few rules.
- Write a blog post about the Liebster award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a link to their blog on your blog. (You’ll find Diana’s link here and on the “About” page of my blog.
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget”
- Answer the 11 questions about yourself, provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
- list these rules in your post.
- Inform the bloggers who you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award – remember to give a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Note that you can nominate someone who has been given this award already, as long as they have less than 1000 followers/subscribers.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I love “B” movies.
- I grew up in Montreal.
- I garden.
- I have two fantastic kids.
- I have one amazing husband.
- I paint.
- I read every day (and like it).
- I love blogging.
- I never a have a favorite color for long.
- I Pin to relax.
- I’m into politics.
I’d like to nominate some great bloggers I’ve come across over the last few months.
- Cassandra Schmigotzki (Life As We Live)
- Damayanti Chandrasekhar (Punctuate Life)
- Arleen Harry (Garretts Specialties)
- Valerie Remi-Milora (Scrumtious Moms)
- Glynis Jolly (Probing Into the Implications of Life)
11 Questions for Nominees
- What do you like best about blogging?
- What made you start blogging?
- What is the best thing you learned so far?
- What is the hardest part of blogging?
- When do you write your posts?
- Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts?
- What is the best book/article you’ve read recently?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What do you like to do with your free time?
- What makes you smile?
- Coffee or tea?